Father-Daughter Texas weekends are held at "Land of my Grandfathers" Retreat Center in North Zulch, Texas.
1047 Diserens Rd.
North Zulch, TX 77872
LOMG Website: landofmygrandfathers.com
Father/ Daughter Texas is a 501 (C)3 Non- Profit Organization. Our mission is to enhance, heal, and enrich your relationship with your father or daughter through educational trainings.
Father/ Daughter Texas is a 501(c)(3) NonProfit Organization
Open to all daughters ages eight through adult. In the past, we have had daughters up to the age of forty-five!
Open to all dads, step-dads, surrogate fathers, father figures, etc!
$395.00 for each Father/Daughter pair
$125.00 extra for each additional daughter
(Lodging and meals and supplies are included in this cost.)
Who Should Attend
Our trainings start on Friday evening and go through Sunday afternoon. The trainings are a mixture of fun and light processes, and more emotionally challenging processes that are designed to strengthen the father-daughter relationship. Trainings are open to all daughters above the age of eight. Daughters ages eight through thirteen are split off from the teenage and adult daughters, each age group attending the age-appropriate processes. Our trainings are held in a retreat center near Madisonville, Texas. All meals and lodging are included in the retreat cost, which is found below.
1. Dads teach daughters to love themselves both inward and outward.
2. Dads encourage their daughters to dream big and aspire to whatever goals they wish to achieve.
3. Dads set the standards for how their daughter's potential dates should treat them.
4. Dads teach their daughters that they matter most.
5. Dads protect their daughters from whatever obstacles that life throws at them.